A prospect calls a sales rep at a consulting firm. As the prospect listens to her sales pitch, he keeps pushing back that the price is higher than most. What should the rep do?
- Agree that her company’s services are expensive but promise that they’ll solve his problems
- Ask him to hold and check with her supervisor if she can offer a discount
- Ask him what price he would consider fair and reasonable
- Ask him to set aside price for now to see if the services are a good fit
- Point out that if he did his research, he knows that her company’s services are better than those of competitors