A sales rep at a store is helping a customer choose a computer. After a brief conversation, he offers her one that best meets her functionality and price needs, but she tells him she’s had bad experiences with that brand’s customer support. Which response (s) would be effective? Select all that apply.
- Suggest she buy a low – cost service contract in case the computer has issues
- Remind her that he’s an expert and wouldn’t recommend a bad option
- Immediately recommend a more expensive brand; acknowledge that it’s above her price range, but at least she won’t worry about its quality
- Call over his supervisor to offer a second opinion on the computer he recommended
- Acknowledge her past experience and ask what happened
- Reconfirm her needs and explain how this computer meets them