A sales rep is displaying his company’s newest smartwatches at a tech show. He’s the only exhibitor offering a discount to those who buy today. A prospect he’s talking to hesitates at the price and asks for some information to take away with her. What should the rep do?
- Ask her to set aside price for now and confirm that the smartwatch meets her needs
- Give her a brochure and his business card, and ask that she call him directly
- Offer her an additional discount on top of the current promotion
- Give her a brochure and encourage her to come back before the end of the day to take advantage of the discount
- Ask for her email address to send her information on the next sale