A sales rep is on a call with a team that makes purchasing decisions for one of her prospects. Each team member summarizes their unique problems. The team manager says that their current provider charges less than what the sales rep is offering. Which response (s) would be effective? Select all that apply.
- Thank the manager for sharing their objection to the price
- Highlight the unique features her company can offer to address the team’s needs
- Listen to the team’s problems and ask to address the major points on the next sales call
- Assure them that her company can address all their problems in time, but they need to commit to her company first
- Point out how their current provider’s solution doesn’t address some of the team’s needs