A rep selling online courses is speaking with a prospect. He would like to buy, but explains that after a bad experience with a similar company, he doesn’t completely trust online courses sellers anymore. What should the rep do?
- Mention how many case studies and satisfied customer her company has
- Ask him to share what happened and explain how her company does things differently
- Recognize that he said he’d like to buy and move to the next step
- Reassure him that her company is completely different
A sales rep is talking to a prospect about his company’s product. The prospect says she’s been buying from a competitor for 10 years and likes their product. What should the rep do first?
- Find out the price of the computer’s product to see if he can offer special introductory price
- Offer her a sample and ask to contact him if she like the product
- Ask her what she likes and dislikes about the competitor’s product
An HR software sales rep is talking to a prospect for the first time about a premium software package. At the beginning of the call, the prospect asks. “How will your product help my business?” What should the rep do first?
- Explain the software’s unique features relative to the basic software package
- Ask more about their business needs
- Describe how the software has helped other businesses
- Ask what they dislike about their current software
A financial advisor is cold-calling leads. A prospect mentions that he manages his own portfolio and hasn’t used an advisor in the past. What should the advisor do first?
- Ask if there’s a reason he hasn’t used an advisor in the past
- Tell him about the easy account set-up process
- Ask him what his yearly returns have been
Your professor asks you to get up in front of the class and repeat a long list of numbers that she reads to you. If you are not given a chance to repeat the numbers to yourself as she reads them, what is the longest list of numbers you will most likely to be able to remember
What processes are involved in the creation of sedimentary rock?
Select all that apply.
melting and pressuremelting and pressure , ,
cooling and heatingcooling and heating , ,
compaction and cementationcompaction and cementation , ,
weathering and erosionweathering and erosion , ,
How might the widespread development of nuclear weapons have prevented direct conflict between the United States and Soviet Union in the cold war era
FYI this is from the book night. Beginning with giving up their clothes, describe the process all the prisoners went through when they came to the camp. Why do you think they had to do this?
The discount rate is the interest: Group of answer choices yield on long-term government bonds. rate at which commercial banks lend to the public. rate at which the central banks lend to the U.S. Treasury. rate at which the Federal Reserve Banks lend to commercial banks.
You’re babysitting your niece when the toddler wakes up and cries out. You rush upstairs, pick up the child, and hold her in your lap until she calms down and falls back to sleep. What type of nonverbal communication are you using to communicate your caring toward your niece